Relive past adventures with the classic double chair design found at nearly every major resort.
Designed and built in Colorado from the beginning, Heron-Poma lifts have a pedigree known by skiers across the west. Names like Crested Butte, Aspen, and Steamboat all got their start operating with a Heron-Poma lift.
Founder Bob Heron designed portable trams in WWII for the 10th Mountain Division, which were used in such battles as Riva Ridge. Heron-Poma’s chairs were tested during the war at Colorado’s Camp Hale and after returning from his service, he used the chairs to build Aspen’s #2 lift. Heron-Poma chairs bring the familiar joy of skiing and the camaraderie found on those chair lift rides back to your home.
We sourced our Heron-Poma ski chairs from Mt. Lemmon which is the the southern-most ski resort in the continental United States.
- 1.5" structured frame
- Cold-formed seamless carbon steel tubing
- Bolted steel seat basket
- Sandblasted frame to remove imperfections
- Powder-coated for balanced, even coloring
- Process and materials designed for all-weather / UV resistance
- Originally manufactured by Heron-Poma in Denver, CO
|106" (Height adj. included in price)