The cocktail that transitions you from day to night. Fruity and refreshing after getting off the slopes, warming with the spices, while the aromatics and rum liven things up.
Looking for a simpler approach or zero-proof option? Consider spiking or not spiking David's Alpine Punch Tea.
- 2 cups of apple juice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 cup of rum (optional)
- Orange slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a pitcher or large bowl, combine the apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Stir well to make sure the honey is properly dissolved.
- If you prefer an alcoholic version, stir in the rum.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend together.
- Before serving, give the mixture a good stir. You can adjust the sweetness or spices according to your taste.
- To serve, pour the Alpine Punch into glasses filled with ice cubes. Garnish each glass with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick.
Enjoy your delicious Alpine Punch!